The kit cost £119 and is worth more than £250! (During Sale-a-Bration you also receive an extra £44.95 worth of product!)
Where do you get a sale that gives you £130+ free stuff with your purchase?!
The kit includes:
- 4 stamp sets (3 wood and 1 clear or all wood/all clear etc) This is worth £88.50 and can be substituted for your own choice sets.
- A standard wheel, handle and black cartridge. The wheel can be substitued for your own choice. (Trio is worth £14.25)
- A clear block size C (worth £4.95)
- Assorted colour A4 cardstock (24 sheets) (worth £6.25) Can be substituted for your choice assortment.
- One colour A4 cardstock (40 sheets worth £7.50) Can be substituted for preferred colour.
- Patterns designer series paper stack (40 double sided sheets worth £19.50) Can be substituted for preferred colour family
- 4 classic stampin' pads (worth £19) Can be substituted for your preferences.
- VersaMark pad (or ink pad worth £5.95 or less)
- 2 Stampin' Write markers (worth approx £2.39 each) Can be substituted for preferred colours.
- Classic Ink Refill (worth approx £2.55)
- 13.7m Satin ribbon (worth £6.75) Can be substituted for your preferred ribbon.colour.
- Stampin' Dimensionals (hexagonal foam pads worth £3.25)
- Snail Adhesive (sticky glue in a reel worth £5.50)
- A blender pen (for use with watercolour crayons and pencils worth approx £2.65)
- Stampin' Scrub (for cleaning and drying stamps worth £13.50)
- Stampin' Mist (stamp cleaner worth £3.25)
- Whisper White envelopes
- A Color Coach
- Paper Snips scissors
- A set of catalogues, hostess invitations, customer and hostess order forms and other business helps (worth approx £43)
Plus! If you sign up before the end of October 2011, you receive all FIVE new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads and In Color A4 Card selection! Worth £27!
If you would like any more information about the Starter Kit or about becoming a demonstrator please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01806 522482.
There is no obligation to place any orders once you have bought your kit. But you can absolutely take advantage of the benefits of being a demonstrator including discounts, the opportunity to meet fellow crafters, free catalogues, tips, advice and techniques and great inspiration from like-minded colleagues!
Ask me for more details and don't miss out!