Monday 11 April 2011

Thank you cards

Another short post to show you some thank you cards I've made for customer's recent orders.  I just used my Beautiful Wings Embosslit (and my Big Shot!), and the lovely sentiment stamp from the Breast Cancer Research Fund set, Strength and Hope set (£1 from each set sold goes to support the charity).  For an alternative I used the beautiful butterfly from the set too.




I stamped the sentiment in Pink Pirouette ink and then used a Rose Red Stampin Write marker over the 'thank you'.  I popped the butterfly out with a Dimensional and added a Basic Rhinestone.  Simplicity.

Let me know what you think and scroll down for a quick post baby card.

To order any of these items or to host a workshop in your own home (or anywhere!) please get in touch at paperworks@hotmail.co.uk

Rhoda x

No comments:

Post a Comment