Saturday 3 March 2012

Havly workshop in Lerwick (with free prizes!)

I'm hosting a workshop at the Havly cafe on Wednesday 7th March at 7.30 pm.

Everyone is welcome to come along for a relaxed evening of crafts where you will see a couple of demonstrations (im looking at heat embossing amongst other things) and then make your own project to take home with you!

There will be tea and cake provided and the chance to enjoy a night out that you can share with your friends and doesn't cost you a penny.

Also for everyone who comes I will enter your name into a hat to win freebies! If you bring a friend(s) you get more entries!

I met some lovely new people at my last workshop and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to meet more!

Please contact me at paperworks@hotmail.co.uk to save your seats (just let me know the number you need and a contact name and phone no) and look forward to seeing you there!

For more info go to www.stampinup.co.uk or view Te catalogues at the top right of the page.

Rhoda xx



No comments:

Post a Comment