Wednesday 2 February 2011

Workshop dates for February

I'm hosting two workshops in February (so far!)

Wednesday 16th and Thursday 24th at 7pm at my home.  We are going to be looking at the bleach stamping and rock and roll techniques!

Please let me know if you are interested in attending so that I can save you a seat!

PLUS!  In keeping with Sale-a-bration and to start the year off nicely, I am giving everyone who places an order during either workshop an 'extra something'!

AND, everyone who books a March workshop during those two evenings will receive £15 extra free products on top of any other hostess benefits they qualify for!

Email me at paperworks@hotmail.co.uk to confirm attendance or to take advantage of the offers if you are unable to attend.

(Have new projects to post... come back soon) x

No comments:

Post a Comment